Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm a bit manic...

Sorry I haven't written yet today, but it's been a frantic jumble of preparation at work today for this promotion. Between copywriting and recording stuff and asking/answering questions, I've tried to print any recipes that sound good - and more importantly, realistic - to a novice chef like ME. A shopping list will be a MUST for tomorrow's first official trip to the market.

Another stressor - I'm super frugal and a bit of a money hoarder when I only have a limited amount. It won't be easy for me to just SPEND the $100 freely. I'll probably have to pass through the 5 aisles of the Market over and over, then go to the co-op, then come back, then wring my hands a few times before the money is gone. You can bet, though, that I'll find a way to spend every penny since that wonderful, fresh, local food has to last me til the next market!!!

I plan to be at the Market by 7:30 tomorrow ("doors" open at 7a). If you see me with my two big mesh bags and my cheerful friend/shopping assistant Bettina in tow, please say hello!

No comments: