Thursday, September 25, 2008

One More Day

Well, tomorrow is technically my final day of TFAM. Today was about as great as it gets - I forgot my granola for cereal so I ate zucchini bread (yes, I'm obsessed) for breakfast, but then had a huge mixed greens salad for lunch and some sweet corn, and roast with all the veggie trimmings (and a hunk of dill bread and butter) for dinner. SOOOO good! I used a can of Coke in the crockpot with 2 lbs. of sirloin tip roast and chopped garlic. Tossed in a little salt and pepper and turned it on low for about 8 hours. When I came home I added Yukon gold potatoes, carrots, onions, and mushrooms, and cranked up the temp. It was amazing.

Tomorrow is my final day of living by the locavore book...but then what? I'll address that, well, tomorrow.

No comments: