Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Peaches in my purse

Today is an incredibly busy day at the radio station, since we have our big Pick Your Purse Preview Party from 5-7 tonight. The on air staff has to be at the Hilton Garden Inn by no later than 4, so I'll be at another event right through the dinner hour. No snacking on hors d'oeurves (sp?) for me - all I've done for 3 weeks is yap about TFAM. : ) It's good - this will keep me on the straight and narrow. I need to find some stuff to snack on and fill me up before I go, though, because if a waiter walks by me with a tray of goodies I may be really tempted.

I'm excited to put together another crock pot meal for tomorrow - sirloin tip roast from Triple S with all the fixins (potatoes, carrots, onions, etc). MMMM...love the crock pot. You know, it's hard to find a basic, no-frills recipe for roast online. So many had fancy ingredients and too many things that deviate from the Market. I thought the idea of crockpotting was to make life easier!

Gotta dash home to change into my dress clothes and "eat dinner" at 3, as it were.

No comments: